xpresslink

/ #145

2011-06-27 22:37

i am Noemi residing in al ain, uae. I write to get some help from you about the stuffs i sent in the forwarding company based here in al ain. they took my boxes last April 10, 2011 with an agreement they will send it within 35 days as i am living in manila philippines. i trusted them my stuffs because a friend referred me that company. i keep updating my boxes, the secretary in their company used to talk to me and said that my stuffs were in the philippine custom for release. it took over a month but my stuffs didn't deliver until now, i called them again but they're not answering the phone anymore. until the scam issue broadcasted last week in abs cbn (the filipino channel) about the undelivered boxes and the list of fraud cargo forwarders, and sad to say that the company xpresslink cargo services whom i trusted my stuffs worth almost AED9,000 included in it. i am so upset about this, i work hard for my stuffs and will not let it turn to nothing. i heard until now they're still picking boxes and continously fool people. Please help us about this issue and help us stop them from cheating a lot more. i'm looking forward to hearing from you guys.

thank you very much!