STOP THE MOSQUE/ISLAMIC CENTRE IN YORK

/ #26

2011-07-21 00:10

If they think that offering to build student accommodation will 'twist the arm' of the council, then the council should consider a) how many student houses there are already in Tang Hall (bill board broadway!) and b) the problems that the local residents have had with the students with noise pollution, litter and general irresponsible behaviour. There is a shop on Melrosegate selling halal meat (barbaric, inhumane animal cruelty) and i bet a pound to a penny that a lot of the residents do not know about Sharia law and how Anjem Choudary (Muslim extremist) is fighting to have Sharia courts operating in every city in the UK. I suggest people look up 'Sharia law' before sitting back and doing nothing, I suggest that people look at statistics regarding the rise of Asian males drugging and raping teenage girls and I suggest that people do their homework about the implications of having this mosque built here. We don't want it and we don't need it (there is already 3 in Tang Hall and Heslington). Cultural cohesion is one thing, but encouraging more and more Muslims who worship a fictitious moon God and a paedophile prophet is ridiculous. Also look up Muhammad (married a 6 yr old, consumated the marriage at 9, which is when the girl was considered 'ripe') and thighing...that one I will leave you to look up as it makes me physically sick. People need educating before this thing is built. NOW