Move the 2014 Amlin challenge cup to a bigger venue.

RichmondQuin

/ #180 Re:

2014-05-14 09:19

#146: -

Well spotted Saints fan!  Doesn't ERC require a 16,000 capacity to stage a Heineken QF or SF?  Saints were a Heineken team this season and they're still involved.  Their pathetic excuse is that both sets of fans have had plenty of time since Sept to purchase tickets.  I'm sure all you Saints fans were snapping them up when you were due to play in a totally different competition!!  Feel sorry for Bath, their 1st cup final in 6 years and most of them have no chance of seeing it!!  The only winner in this farce are the greedy ticket tout organisations and people who bought them early to sell them to desperate fans of the finalists.  I'm a Quins fan and was at the 2012 final at the Stoop, great ground but 2 southern French teams in a different country, pouring rain and no atmosphere = terrible final.  Played in Marseille with all their fans going local would have been a great final.  Disliked ERC for a good few years so I am finally so happy you will never be allowed near European rugby again, goodbye and good riddance.