Free john the local bird man

/ #84

2014-05-28 21:08

I get why people think this is out of order but I also get why it has happened I lived across the road from this man for over five years and it wasn't a pleasant experience This first few times I walked passed I tried to greet him politely and was given a rude response... Now I also get the trouble he has had in the past with kids who need a good arse kickin.... But I have also seen kids playing out side their home and receiving verbal abuse from him for no reason except the birds didn't come to feed cause the kids were playing .. I had to walk past his house to get to the shop and I was either walking in bird shit which literally covers the street or having to walk towards over hundred birds which then start to scatter and fly at and around you which is not pleasant... Imagine if you were the person who lived next door to him and the damage to there house and the health hazard cause this is not a man feeding a few birds that would be pleasant the is over hundred pigeons all the time shitting all over where children want to play.... I do not condone bad behaved children and have told some to get lost and leave him alone but my biggest worry was the state of his house from the birds getting in side it is not healthy for him or anyone who lives close to him. I feel prison is too far but his feeding the birds was an extreme and unhealthy...