Induct- " NAZARETH" into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame

Trixter in Texas

/ #50 HELLO !!!!

2014-06-01 04:18

I've been a fan since 1973, hate to see Dan retire, won't be the same w/o him but who else has been together since the 60's and never stopped touring w/new records ? Who else has covered so many different styles of rock ? I agree w/everyone else on here, greatest band, best vocals, I mean no one puts as much feeling into the songs mood as Dan can from "busted" , "The ballad of Hollis Brown" "Read the book" "Changin' times" "Fast cars" "Pop the silo" "Move me" Woke up this morning" "local still" "milk & honey' etc.... I hate to say it but , the "rock & roll hall of fame" is known for some pretty ridiculous choices in the past that's inducted artists that don't even play "rock" music. I believe it's always been more of a "popularity contest". But I will not lose faith that one day someone will see the light and man up to do whats only been deserving more than any other band. I'm not a fan of cover songs but Naz has always been one of the few bands who actually improve a cover from it's original recording. Hats off to all members, past and present who have made Nazareth the greatest band to date.