say no to a columbarium next to our future home!

/ #227 Re:

2015-01-01 14:10

#207: -  

excuse me, how many people mentioned resale value? exactly, it's a place for us to stay. where are you staying? would you want to stay next to a columbarium? did people mention it's taboo? we are just saying this should be have been disclosed earlier when we were applying for the flat.

at the price we are paying, do you think it's fair to us to have this located so close to our homes? like others, i have been waiting for my 1st ever flat for more than 3 years, and now this bomb has been dropped. for your information, i have no intention of selling my flat. we bought it with the intention of staying for a long time.

you think it's so easy 'if you don't like then don't stay'? are you still in pri sch, making this kind of comment? we are paying hard-earned money for our flats. don't put words in our mouth that we expect luxurious swimming pool, etc. we did not pay peanuts. and don't compare us to those who don't have enough to pay for a house. compare us to thousands of others who applied and balloted for flats and are paying OUR OWN MONEY for our flats. how many are getting this treatment?

get off your high horse and give some relevant comments, if you have them. otherwise, stop wasting your time and ours here.