say no to a columbarium next to our future home!

young hearts

/ #241 govt that cant do what they preached

2015-01-01 19:04

Vision of HDB

An outstanding organisation with people committed to

fulfilling aspirations for homes and communities all are proud of.

Mission of HDB

We provide affordable homes of quality and value.

We create vibrant and sustainable towns. 

We promote the building of active and cohesive communities.

We inspire and enable all staff to give of their best.

check out HDB vision and mission...none proves them right in this situation. Total disappoinment in misleading us to this. An obvious situation they know will happen therefore its written in fine prints. Why fine prints? Cos they know very well no one will purchase a place that is going to have a columbarium(keep in mind this is a differnt one from what the MP says, a few estate also have, this is Singapore 1st automated service) . We trusted the government so we didnt make an effort to read the fine prints. If only 10 people made the same mistakes it is a mistake, but today we have at least over 700 shocking buyers, its an obvious mislead!

Very serious, what is the difference between our HDB and the Sim Lim square vendor who cover the clause to make the Vitenamese guy to purchase the handphone at a high cost.  The society clearly know its a scam even its written on the contract even thou the authority cant help to get back the money. The many kind souls of our community chose to help the foreginers as a person with empathy and the right mind can see that it is a scam and obvious money earning tatics.

TODAY if our govt is to use law to say that they have stated in the FINE prints. Even they can escape law, they cannot esacpe the heart, the trust, the choice, the happiness of the people. Our children will know that live in a country that cannot be trusted anymore. 

An iphone doesnt worth the 6000 dollars insurance as it is just an iphone, not a car, not a house. A house that from the beginning felt cheated to buy in doesnt even worth staying (btw for the person who assused us of worrying only the price of our house, u are absolutly wrong, I upgraded my home to 5 rooms as wanting to stay a looooong time with my 3 kids) The fact is even if the govt offered the house to be sold at 1 dollar, some people will not buy, as a home is a place to feel comfortable, peace, a resting place for the alive not the dead. Not to disrepect the dead, but a better place a better plan should be planned specially for them. Imagine the poor souls that have to be nagged by residents or worst cursed by the residents daily  how to rest in peace

They chose a new estate for this maybe thinking the young ppl like us will not be "pang dang" like the older generations. Put a classy, air con, automated service columbrium, 1st in Singapore as stated in Lian He Zao Bao. So cool right! Can earn so much money as ppl will find it convenient to come sengkang. After paying respect can go seletar mall shop and eat. Brovo service. Why bid 5 million? Think abt it. Who suffer? Us! Who pay few thousands dollars only maybe to those big organisations.  Bare with it as yr govt has already approve it. Black and white...different services allowed! Who can monitior them? the govt sign and accepted the tenture. 

But they have played the wrong cards. We are ppl with thoughts and mindset, with dreams. Telling young ppl to have homes and give birth to more children...and give us a situations like this to worry!

We now have to fight for our own rights, why? Where is our govt who says will take care of us? I have 3 children and we owe bank to buy this home. We worry to buy even a packet of diapers and a tin of milk, but still strive to buy a dream home and work extra hard to pay our debts to realise this is a bad debt....

If HDB can get 700 people to tell us they are willing to stay beside a place that will cause so much unhappiness.  I may refect on my unhappiness. For now, they ought to reconsider seriously about the dominos effect of just 1 incident that they think they can escape with some plans, assurance on Sunday meeting? Think again! The main point...why HDB didnt give us and obvious choice in the first place? Run low to put fine prints, its not a rubbish chute! Its a land. U wrote the main purpose chinese temple and gave the tenture to a non religous background company. 

Go and do a statistic of how many people are on the waiting list of child care in Sengkang and the MP may be shocked that the govt use a space for buyer to buy a space only when they are dead and the alive has no school to go. What come to conclusion? Money! 

The life of Singaporean is what? Today u complain, tmr u still have to swallow the high class scam and continue with ur life. This is what they think , think again. We are not the same, like i say, today u pocket the 5 millions and sleep tight, tmr u have problems you dont see at least the MAIN aim of the govt be totally gone for at least 700 of us is; TRUST! Important or not? Please see to it.