Let's give 'The A-Team' a Sequel!

Theresa Siebert

/ #12 They have the Jazz, let them use it!!!

2011-09-19 09:13

I agree with David Moore, movie reviewers cannot, and should not, always be trusted to the letter of their writing, and you shouldn’t put all your faith in their reviews only! It would be a shame, because The A-Team movie was brilliant – I’ve seen it about seven times so far, and I just can’t get enough of the “new” team. I grew up watching The A-Team on television, and along with MacGyver, it was my favourite show! I’m an A-Team fanatic and I absolutely love the movie!

Anyone who followed the process of the movie would probably have read somewhere that it would be grittier, etc, etc than the original series. It was never promised to be an exact copy of the original TV series, which it should not have been anyway and fortunately wasn’t. The movie pays homage to the original, while being totally different and standing on its own two feet!! Which is exactly what it should, and did, do! Liam Neeson, Bradley Cooper, Sharlto Copley, and Quinton Jackson are all brilliant actors who have brought our favourite characters back to life, while at the same time making them just that much different so that no one could accuse them of trying to be carbon copies of George Peppard, Dirk Benedict, Dwight Schultz and Mr. T. The A-Team movie is a reboot, not a remake, which (as I’ve pointed out about three times already) wasn’t the idea from the start.

Give the guys another go at a second A-Team movie: they are willing to do it, and we would LOVE to see it, so there!! Problem solved!! Liam, Bradley, Sharlto, and Rampage have got the Jazz, so let them use it!! Do the sequel!!