PETITION: We the people of South Africa want Jacob Zuma to step down

/ #3225

2015-12-13 13:38

I am usually quite irritated when "uneducated" people take to commenting etc....but with all the spelling and grammatical errors, this petitioner's motives and sincerity shine brightly and it is Zuma's fault he/ she does not have the grasp of that which under normal circumstances would be important. I stand united against the outrage that is Jacob Zuma. I stand with every single impoverished person who should have seen the benefits of democracy and who has not, I am one such. I blame the ANC. I blame Zuma. Both must fall. Let every Zulu stand ashamed of this parody of a Zulu and deal with him accordingly. Fall upon Nkandla and take what is rightfully yours. He has shamed the Zulu nation , he has shamed the whole country. He is an idiot, a vile rapist of women, a disgusting self-serving corrupter of men and an example of everything that made him the very worst choice in a President. Let all his supporters hang their heads in shame. For SHAME you FOOLS!! You do not vote for a populist leader, you VOTE FOR YOUR COUNTRY'S WELL-BEING. That is what democracy is.