PETITION: We the people of South Africa want Jacob Zuma to step down

/ #3261

2015-12-13 15:17

A big new jet...nkandla, now nene, i see my country managed into the ground to enrich an individual. What would mr mandela have said,what did they fight for? And what about our children? Will we be able to ensure an education for them, a future? Will we be able to build the nation together that most of us envision? I dream of a country where we all can live in peace. Equal opportunities for those that work hard. Not for those that knows the right person. And i feel disempowered because i can see the different racist groups say "see, i told you so". On ground level it is those of us that play,work and live together in this country that suffers. It is the workers that have to pay more for petrol and taxis,the old people and children who do not have food, the sick and dying that cannot afford medication, the welfare organizations eg hospices and old age homes that shuts down due to lack of finances. (Poor economy, no donations). So while mr Zuma sips on his expensive drink in his luxurious jet ,people are suffering,our children are suffering. Can u imagine he gave that money to hospices and clinics. We need a strong leader to guide us into the future. Our president ridicules all that our nation stands for. I am so sad..