Please give a legit explanation why team Thailand lost two points and does not allow substitutions s

/ #8228

2016-05-19 10:47

Please ensure fairness to race with. This judgment is not fair to Thailand one bit. Points taken away, but it happens a lot in common, because what the press substitution is not coaching, I asked for, but a warning card second round athletes were told to see slow but I was warned not to. Japan points to free it. It's fair now? To be honest, however, you would know that the world was watching him, and he commented that the Japanese people do not agree with it. Do you want to go to the Olympics very much? Have hurt many times your heart like this, it makes you cry and you do not have to win clean. You have it here? You feel so good that you have a reasonable doubt in this track. You will be proud of it, too long with what they're doing to us. Our athletes are very dedicated to racing the hearts of racing sportsmanship enough. You guys have it too? It must notice clean it up, you would not think they would be proud of, but at this point in the heart to hurt the whole country and also shows other countries around the world that you like. Is this the developed countries. This directory or the country where I want to go. Or the fact that we and the world has known. To be fair to us. You want to be a real feat. Do not be ashamed of this