Please give a legit explanation why team Thailand lost two points and does not allow substitutions s

/ #9133

2016-05-19 11:26

I saw the unbelievable unfair acts from the referee and the commitee of FIVB and I cant stand for it!!
Give us fans, reasons of that judgement
WHY? we can't change our player even though the coach already push that tablet button and the referee refuse our team to change the player
WHY? we didn't get the chance to recheck and find out the truth about the Japanese player cross over into our line?
WHY? our coach receive yellow cards until the red card while he stand still and confuse that wth did i've done to get that red card?
WHY? Japanese side score giver keep finding a way to rise up scores from 13 to 15??? NO!! even though it was not a well-received score in my opinion, but it should be only "1" score not "2" all of fans around the world saw that moment when scores risen from 13 up to 15 and then back to 14 again.
It's worldwide competition you know? be more professional please! not only prepare to give your country's team more score!!! and be more professional about skill, power, teamwork and also less cheating!!