Social movement of Iranians کمپین مردمی ایرانیان برای جلوگیری از برداشت غیر قانونی اموال ملت ایران

/ #1443

2016-05-23 21:10

Attention: Honorable Mr. Ban Ki-moon
As you are aware, The Government of the United States of America in an illegal act which is contrary to the international law that is observed by the world body for the better management of world`s affairs, is considering steeling two billion dollars of Iranian assets based on the falls accusations of one of its own courts.
I would like to pay your attention to the fact that, there are world authorities for such disputes, and a government can not and should not go to its own biased courts and get the order to steel others money. just imagine if this illegal action becomes norm in the world. I bet in that case we will not need The United Nations and other world bodies.
Mr Ban Ki-moon, you are uniquely positioned to stop this rubbery by a government, namely the American. So I humbly request your full cooperation with the Iranian government`s petition to overturn the American Government illegal action.
Thank you
Mehdi Hosseini