mandatory parenting/pychological assessment

Anonymous

/ #24 Re:

2011-11-29 05:01

#20: -  

In the name of openess, after she cleaned the floor with Nigel, let me now post to you more good works by a woman who is helping many despite the rape of her only child and northamptonshire police abusing her like a dog.  In the meantime do not send your children to live in that town,  the corruption is so deep that it is rumoured that the ss is really about helping the police steal children to order on a massive scale.   Do your research about HHJ Waine and see how many people do appeal his cases,  many a time this judge does not even bother to read through the documentation presented to the court.  I have it from a good source that he runs a business for foster care children.  Reminds me of the child migrants.

A couple of years back the county overspent by 9 million pounds from its budget for children in care.  Everyone to busy using the children to make money for their own personal bank accounts.  Now who knows it maybe 18 million, because they are begging anyone to register as a foster carer to take the over 10s.  What a piss take.  They steal children, use the same quack expert for all their childcare cases,  use the children for profit and now they complain, that they do not want them anymore.