Petition To CRL

/ #36

2016-11-17 12:57

I do not agree with what CRL represent,they purport to protect the public and have not had a public forum or imbizo for us to voice our concerns on how they went about in formulating a document that will regulate religion.By affiliating to a specific church I am exercising my God given right to choose a church that appeals to my needs and addresses the concerns that formed part of my life from an early age.They dont know were I come from and what challenges I phased.I prayed to a living God to show me a church that will deliver me,because when all else fails you go back to the creator who afforded me an opportunity to live,you will follow your creator's instruction to the core. No CRL will dictate to me how I must spend my hard earned money,I chose to give tithe to my church that was revealed to God to me,how on earth can they question spiritual matters using the mind,because the mind rejects anything that it cannot comprehend. CRL is the devil way of causing confusion in the world so we may lose focus on what God has planned for His people,leading us to freedom that surpasses human understanding. CRL must ask me and those who know me what I went through before God delivered me through His anointed,these commissions do not care about our welfare,they are pushing their agendas and target specific churches because of membership that they loose.Its about time the commission understands that what God has planned for His chosen nation no man will put assunder. God save us all!!!!!!!!!! In Jesus Name,Ngegama Lomfeli Wethu u Jesu Kristu,amen