Showing Students' Response towards UTP Curfew after 1am

sinchan

/ #23

2011-12-11 17:07

Can't imagine us living in UTP with curfew! Like hell no ! btw, heard dat we no longer can cook in our hostels! come on la, not all cafe's until morning. Most of us like to go out, lepak at mamak or McD, n for me , ur not curbing students n nurturing us to be a good student. But someone who really resents rules n regulations. Besides, what pak guard can do? Summon and summon and summon. You all only want to take money from us only. I'm not a kid who paid RM15K ++ tuition fees per year but my university life is limited ! If you really don't want to counter with problems like "maksiat in university" I guess u should let us stay outside perhaps. The management even want to call what, Pusat An-Nur *whatsoever not sure the name is* to gave some lectures on this problem and I'm sure they intend it for the Muslims. The university is a multi-racial and multi-national university, you should consider other people feelings too. Proper attire at cafe?? Don't burden other people problem on all of us ! This curfew will also cause problems for event meetings and study group. This need to be stop ! We want our freedom ! We are not monkeys living in a cage !