Суд над Бхагавад-гитой / Attempt to ban Bhagavad-gita

/ #1241

2011-12-18 00:18

"When Krishna was born, from the day of his birth, the demons wanted to kill him in so many ways but practically it was found that demons were killed by Krishna and He established His mission, yada yada hi dharmasya... So if we work sincerely, the Krishna consciousness movement is non-different from Krishna. As Krishna killed all the demons, we should also be able to kill all demons if we remain faithful in the discharge of our mission." (Yashomatinandan, 9/27/76)

Note: Many men will say that it is impossible that there can be anything wrong with ISKCON because it is non-different from Prabhupada, but here we see that it is only non-different from Prabhupada "if'we are working sincerely.

"When my Guru Maharaja was present even big, big scholars where afraid to talk with His beginning students. My Guru Maharaja was called "living encyclopedia." He could talk with anyone on any subject. He was so learned. So we should be like that as far as possible. No compromise-Rama Krishna, Avatars, yogis, everyone was enemy to Guru Maharaja-he never compromised. Some Godbrothers complained that this preaching was chopping technique and it would not be successful. But we have seen that those who criticized, they fell down, For my part I have taken up the policy of my Guru Maharaja-no compromise. All these so-called scholars, scientists, philosophers who do not accept Krsna are nothing more than rascals, fools, lowest of mankind, etc. So you go on with your work it is very encouraging to me. Thank you." (Karandar, 7/27/73)

Conclusion: It is evident here that Prabhupada is very proud of his Guru Maharaja and similarly we should be proud of Prabhupada. Prabhupada tolerated innumerable offenses by his ambitious secretaries just to be able to give us the pure knowledge needed to fulfill the mission of Lord Caitanya. Now we should show our gratitude by carefully studying, discussing and then following those instructions so that we can properly execute his mission."No compromise." We have to follow Srila Prabhupada's directions and only then will he be pleased. Then he will ask Krsna to benedict us with real understanding so that we may also be able to shout one day, "No compromise!" We must fight to preserve the purity of our guru's mission. Nothing else is important. That is his message in all of these letters.

Nowhere in Vedic literature do we find the concept of non-violence in the face of demoniac aggression. The Bhagavad-gita was spoken just prior to the wholesale slaughter of millions of soldiers. That slaughter took place because the aggressors refused to surrender to the good advice of Krsna. Similarly the Godbrothers have been giving good advise to the "gurus" now for seven years, but they have refused to accept it. So the time has come for violence. We are not eager for violence. They leave us no choice. The violence being enacted upon Prabhupada and his mission is far worse than anything that could happen to us in the course of a physical confrontation. Therefore, if the demoniac imposition refuses to surrender to Prabhupada and Krsna's instructions, then we will fight to the death.