Суд над Бхагавад-гитой / Attempt to ban Bhagavad-gita

/ #4971

2011-12-20 06:21

*Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion--at that time I descend Myself.
*In order to deliver the pious and to annihilate the miscreants, as well as to reestablish the principles of religion, I advent Myself millennium after millennium.(Bhagavat Gita-4th chapter 7th&8th slokas)

In all such dark periods of history,Some great Masters come to present himself as the leader of men to revive the standard-of-life and its moral values.it is a process of refitting the wardrobe where in some old clothes are irredeemably spoiled,and have to be eliminated in order to make more space for newly-made and other refitted items.Similarly,Prophets,when they come,they encourage the good,sometimes they rejuvenate the bad, and often eliminate the poisonous specimen from the garden-of -life.
As per the myths current age is Kaliyuga and Russia is in the most dark side of the life.It is very sad to say that most of the divinities already predict that 2012 is full of miseries,may be Russia is one which going to face its peak.May be this is why they banned "Bhagavat Gita" as its initial stage.Bhagavat Gita never teach us to pray certain forms of god. It always say about PARA-BHRAMA which is neutral in form.It never give importance to the religion,mantra,tantra etc.it always highlight importance of karma.If you want to know "Bhagavat Gita" you want to know about yourself.I also would like to remember that just wait and see what is the power of "BHAGAVAT GITA".

JAI SREE KRISHNA