Суд над Бхагавад-гитой / Attempt to ban Bhagavad-gita

/ #6274

2011-12-21 18:34

DECLARATION IN SUPPORT OF HH RADHANATH SWAMI

I, ___________________________, a member of the ISKCON GBC, am fully convinced through the eyes of sastra, and hereby declare the following (initial each item that applies):

___ Radhanatha Swami is of impeccable character and is a highly advanced spiritual personality

___ Radhanatha Swami is qualified to be a diksa guru of some 5,000 disciples

___ Radhanatha Swami is qualified to be a sannyasis

___ Radhanatha Swami is qualified to be a Governing Body Commissioner

___ I have full confidence that Radhanatha Swami will never deviate or fall down from his position

___ I have full belief that Radhanatha Swami had absolutely nothing to do with any of the atrocities perpetrated at New Vrindaban while he was in attendance, including the Sulocana murder and the Chakradhari murder, and that he had no knowledge of any fraudulent, illicit activities that were going on, including child molestation

___ I fully agree with the GBC's findings in their recent letter in support of Radhanatha Swami and as such, have signed this document in order to go on record as fully supporting the GBC position exonerating Radhanatha Swami from any wrongdoings

___ If in the future what I have stated above proves to be incorrect, either in the court of law or through documented confessions, then I promise that I will resign from the GBC

Signed by: ______________________
(signature of GBC member)

Date: _________________

##############################

My local GBC member, __________________________, has refused to sign the above declaration.

Signed by: ________________________ By Anonymous: ______
(name of congregational member) (check)

Date: _________________