Michael Jackson fans unite against some tracks from the new "Michael" album

Zena Berhanu

/ #301 Dear Sony

2010-11-13 07:37

Your latest sly move to falsify Michael's voice disgusts me. Now that he is conveniently gone you plan on burying his legacy by manipulating people's love for him! Note my loyalty has always been with the man more so than the artist. I thus stand by his infavourable sentiment towards YOU.

By the way how come you are not assisting the authority or Michael Jackson's family in getting at the bottom of his MURDER; yet are willing to go the extra mile to ensure the authenticity of a couple of songs? Need I remind you of how much Michael Jackson did for you as an artist and a businessman? If it wasn't for him you would have been extinct by now as a music corporation.

Your hesitation to do the right thing might not have anything to do with your "former" associates who are also MJ's biggest enemies, Mottola and Branca, or does it? You may fool the masses but there will always be a great number of us, who truly loved Michael for the bold, outspoken and loving man he was. We stand by HIS TRUTH which eventually costed him his life, because we know....

YOU WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY!