Petition to Keep Mr. Almasian at Jackson Davis Elementary

/ #16 Mr. Almasian should stay at Davis for the best interest of the children!

2012-05-24 03:59

Mr. Almasian has been a part of my life for the last eight years as my administrator, and I can tell you without a doubt the best principal I have ever worked for. He has brought tradition, unity and stability to the Davis school and its community. We have rising fifth graders who are expecting to be apart of a wonderful tradition...The 5th grade musical/play. It is a part of Davis that no other school even attempts. The community bonds together and comes out in droves to see a musical that Mr. Almasian WRITES himself. Eight solid years of musical and stage performances by our children. What an educational experience they been given! We have kindergarteners and their parents who expect to be part of this wonderful experience and look forward to it every year. Remember the mission statement of the county "We will always base our decisions and actions on the best interest of the children." Please leave Mr. Almasian at Davis for the betterment of the school, community, staff and most importantly, the children...Thank you!