STOP HASBRO FROM CORRUPTING KIDS WITH TOYS

Brian With A Brain

/ #48 This is how failures are made

2012-11-07 08:18

Parents like you are the cause behind kids going crazy when they go off to college. I can't tell you how many girls that I saw that were raised by parents like you that went crazy after a few weeks of being at college and started sucking all of the dicks. I had to ask my math professor what number I could use to describe how many dicks they were sucking, and he said they were asymptotically approaching infinity, which means that given an infinite amount of time they would suck an infinite amount of dicks, but that's impossible since everybody dies eventually. My buddies and I would pass girls like that around like we were swapping Pokemon cards or whatever it is that the kids are trading these days.
And it's not just the girls that end up becoming total failures because they're raised by parents like you, it'll damage boys too. They usually end up on all sorts of drugs, and do crazy shit like pick fights with glass doors and lose so bade the tendons in their wrists get severed so they have to go to the hospital. That's something that I actually saw happen in person at my own dorm room my first year at college. I knew another guy that got so drunk and did enough cocaine that humping the bathroom sink until his dick started bleeding was a good idea. Both of those dudes had parents just like you.
So really, you're not doing your kids any favors by doing shit like this. In fact, you're pretty much guaranteeing that they'll be fuck ups.