Petition for the August 1st Calendar

Quoted post

Smyrna mom

#602 Re: The "Majority" cheated?

2011-03-02 22:48

#70: keep august 15th!!!!! - The "Majority" cheated? 

The "Majority" cheated?  Really!!  Ha!   The only cheaters I see are the "CCSB 4".  Have any of them bothered to go into schools and ask teachers, faculty, students and parents what they want?  That would eliminate any doubt that the "Majority" cheated.  Mr. Stultz admitted that he has not been inside ANY schools in his district since he was elected.  What kind of representation is that?!?!  He was asked the night before the Board Meeting to go into the schools and do his own informal survey, which he would not agree to do.  I believe he's afraid of the truth.  His term in office will indeed be short.

Replies

#604 Re: Re: The "Majority" cheated?

2011-03-02 23:02:07

#602: Smyrna mom - Re: The "Majority" cheated? 

re: The "Majority" cheated?  Really!!  Ha!

- I don't see anything funny about it.  It is a fact.  Teachers, parents, etc. have admitted cheating

I don't see where the board members cheated on anything.  They were elected partly on a promise to change to a more traditional calendar - replacing 3 candidates that supported balanced calendar.  Are you saying the election was rigged?  or that people didn't know that the 3 candidates would do exactly what they promised to do?

Do you consider 4+ years short?