CHILD ABUSE ON WILLING WILLIE SHOW OF TV5 (by Froilan Grate)

Quoted post

#56 whew.. mga bobo

2011-03-29 03:29

Mga bumabatikos at mga tangang nag cocomment dyan..!! ang bobo nyo.. la kayong mga utak.. DONT worry KUYA WILLIE.. kami ay nasa iyong panig.. ang babaw ng mga utak nyang mga yan.. nag practice ang bata ng sasayawin nya dyan s show.. and hindi siya pinilit na sumayaw.. and with consent nmn from parents.. at wala namang intention ang TV 5 at host na mambaboy at mamahiya..!! KAYA KAYONG MGA TANGA DYAN NA WALANG ALAM KUNDI MAMBATIKOS.. KESA MAMBATIKOS KAYO AT MAGCOMMENT NG MGA KABOBOHAN.. EH GUMAWA DIN KAYO NG SHOW NYO NA PWEDENG MAKATULONG SA BAYAN.. kumilos kaya kayo mga tanga..

Replies

#61 Re: whew.. mga bobo

2011-03-29 04:14:32

#56: - whew.. mga bobo

Fools act like their idols...above remarks is an example.

#85 Re: whew.. mga bobo

2011-03-29 10:44:45

PINAPAKITA MO LAMANG ANG KLASE NG MGA TAONG SUMOSUPORTA SA KLASE NG PROGRAMANG KATULAD NG WILLING WILLIE, WALANG ALAM SA BASTOS AT TAMA.

Gracias

#101 same feathers???

2011-03-29 16:11:56

Okey, same feathers, you flock together...the way you talk speaks a lot and reflects the same mentality your idol Willie Revillame has...

bobo at tanga para lang sayo!

#107 Re: whew.. mga bobo

2011-03-29 17:50:56

Let's say you're right that some of us here are BOBO and TANGA but how about the people behind the CHR, DSWD, DOJ and MTRCB who are proven otherwise? They unanimously agreed that this is indeed a form of child abuse on the part of the program host, producers and the parents, are they too BOBO and TANGA? And the fact that Willie R and TV5 boss MVP has already apologized to the public? Ang bababaw ba ng mga utak nila and they are also BOBO and TANGA? If they already realized their mistakes I beg you if you can still say that labels to them? One more thing, yes, you may be right at the perception that indeed the program is some sort of help to the poor but do you have any idea how much the tv5 management, its sponsors and the host get in return? Now, think about it and while you're doing so I believe I have done something now for you to think over and hopefully this will help you a better commentator next time you post in similar forum? Yan ang aking pagkilos! XD

Allergic to Idiots

#109 Re: whew.. mga bobo

2011-03-29 18:25:30

Let me guess! You're one of the staff of this show and you watched this boy rehearse, didn't you? You watched it over and over and thought of it as funny, didn't you? I see. Your lack of principles is showing. Don't you worry, we will start our own show. And we will wipe your little freak show out. Start finding another job.

Willie Toongaw

#180 Re: whew.. mga bobo

2011-04-03 01:22:07

Yan, ganyan sumagot sa mga batikos si Willie. Napaka babaw ng pagkatao talaga and he needs help....:(