CHILD ABUSE ON WILLING WILLIE SHOW OF TV5 (by Froilan Grate)

Quoted post

#57 A Parent's Take

2011-03-29 03:32

I would not wish Jan-Jan's plight even on my worst enemy's child. Nobody deserves such harsh treatment. Willie Revillame should start treating people as REAL PEOPLE and not merely as subjects of entertainment and gratification.

Replies

#62 Re: A Parent's Take

2011-03-29 04:17:09

#57: - A Parent's Take

that's not even close to harsh treatment. Describing it as such disregards our country's reality. That was merely child's play, comparable to a big kid bullying him in school. He will understand the reasons behind it when he grows older. The 10k that he received will feed his family for more than a month. Stop insulting plights of children who really endure harsh treatment. alot of children are starving, rolling around in garbage, dying, being abused physically and verbally, being sold to brothels, being raped by their own parents, doing labor in factories and being forced to beg on the streets... These things no happen in a magnitude that is difficult to fathom. These, no kid, NO ONE, deserves to experience. Go after those concerns and make a real difference, get a result higher than stroking your own pretentious ego and look at the facts. He is helping hundreds of people, he gives them hope i dont know why he apeals to them so much but he does. He does more good than you ever can in your whole lifetime. Give the guy a break.