CHILD ABUSE ON WILLING WILLIE SHOW OF TV5 (by Froilan Grate)

Quoted post

Judge

2011-04-02 06:52

Hindi ko talaga alam na marami pala santos at angel sa Pilipinas. Lalo na ang mga nagkakament dito panay mga honorable people. You can judge them in their language. Have you heard the saying it takes one to know one? Ingit lang kayo kay Willie because of what he had achieved. Somebody here said he never watched his show had never seen or heard him so how can he judge? Lahat kayo losers - kaya you have time to malign him here in the internet or mayroon nagbabayad sa inyo to do this. You can say and I mean literally do something, boycott, protest. sue, etc. you cannot make him go poor again. Ingit lang kayo for what he is now rich & famous and some followers/admirers like me.

Replies

exmilitaryman

#189 Re:

2011-04-04 07:58:30

#173: Judge -

I am not a saint, but I also have a moral obligation to my daughter and I feel that this kind of thing that has been shown in Willing Willie is something that I will not support. If you, sir, use that kind of mentality, then who in the world would perform moral checks in our society. It's like you're implying that we do nothing to this kind of immorality. "It takes one to know one".. really? Your failed logic amuses me. Why even bring that saying up if it's not appropriate. "Make him go poor again".. really? That's strike two, logic really is not your friend. What even makes you think that that is the aim of the people in here? We are against the incident and not the person. You sir, are the loser. Two things, it's either you do not have children hence the insensitivity, or you are a social prick who's been evaded by logic and morality all your life. Good luck with your so called 'Life'.