Say no to stalybridge mosque

Quoted post

#454 Re: Re: Re:

2013-11-03 21:42

#451: - Re: Re:  This is your last response because you have lost the argument and fundamentally failed to address any of the points raised. Points constructed by the use of logical, reasoned argument, facts and official statistics. I haven't searched for 'anything that is relevant' but have carefully selected the most relevant and informative facts. You have accepted their exponential population growth in Britain but then, with utter irrationality, state that because they're still a minority they're no threat. On their current growth trends going back several decades (and almost trotally unaffected by 'economic fluctuations') in a few decades THEY will be the majority. If you don't find THAT threatening you are beyond all hope and reason. A mosque would be an outpost around which their settlements would grow and expand, there is a vast amount of precedence in this country anf elsewhere for this. I said the economy had an extremely negligible effect and explained this using reasoned argument, historical facts and precendence, you simply satated that the economy was a crucial factor without offering any fatcs or reaosned explanation as to why. I compared and contrasted international and our native LONG TERM i.e. not 'fluctuations' population growth and their LACK OF correlation with economic patterns by stating that they have outbred their own economies wiht hundreds of years of exponential poulation growth, REGARDLESS of any passing economic phases. I did this in direct rebuttal of your statement (i.e.precisely what you asked me to do), something you have notably failed to do in response to any points I've raised. I'm totally confident you're younger, demonstrated by your lack of historical knowledge and perspective and inability to construct a reasoned argument. Your opinions, such as they are, are received and consequently simply reflect the prevailing politically correct and 'progressive' thinking that currently predominates, but that lacks any basis in reason or reality, i.e you lack the capacity for independent thought. You won't have too long to wait on current population trends to find out how wrong you are. I grew up in Britain, you may die in something named Britain but which in reality will be a chronically overpopulated, uncivilised Third World style hell hole bearing no relation to a once great country.

Replies

#457 Re: Re: Re: Re:

2013-11-03 23:31:48

#454: - Re: Re: Re:

I will happily live in a country in which your old opinions have died out. I haven't stopped because in have stopped wanting to argue that you're wrong. I've stopped because you arguments are repetitive and marred with prejudice. But also because it is clear you're scared of the unknown and if you haven't learnt anything from your experience in the world then there really is no point arguing. These countries you speak of which have no economy worth trying for are war torn and not first world. How privileged we are to have such a problem that we refute the need for a mosque n a primarily white town. It cannot always stay the same, the world is constantly changing and 50years ago your family will have been having the same debate about the Italians which moved over at a rapid rate but ow completely accepted. I feel sorry for you that you dismiss my opinions as pc as though all arguments fail.