Say no to stalybridge mosque

Quoted post

#474 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2013-11-05 23:25

#457: - Re: Re: Re: Re:  Any repetition is due to your failure to respond to any of the points raised. Don't make statements, for example about prejudice, without backing them up with reasoned argument related to my posts, i.e. explain WHY I'm prejudiced referencing the facts and arguments posted. You won't because I'm not prejudiced and you're incapable of constructing a reasoned argument. Opposition outside of prevailing liberal philosophy isn't prejudice. Islam isn't 'unknown' there is masses of evidence about its true nature based on centuries of behaviour globally and decades in our country. Many parts of London, Birmingham, Mancheste, Luton, Bradford, Blackburn, Burnley, Dewsbury and many other places have become effectively Islamified; the further you go down the age demographic the massively greater the number of Muslims; between 2004 and 2008 the Islamic population of the UK grew ten times faster than any other group. All the meaningful facts point in one direction. A relatively miniscule number of Italians/Poles etc, i.e. very culturally similar to us and almost entirely prepared to integrate, intermarry and assimilate is no problem and bears no relation to the mega-fertile alien cult imposing itself on our country. I feel sorry for you, not because you're ignorant of the facts but because you don't want the facts, and also because you'd rather accept the prevailing philosphy of blanket, unreasoning, wilfully blind 'tolerance' than think for yourself.

Replies

Choose a nickname

#476 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2013-11-05 23:35:31

#474: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Nor do you answer any queries or arguments put forward.

The facts are these. Your opinions and your views are minority. You insist this is because you think for yourself and everyone else in using the government has an agenda and is too PC. So there is no argument worth having with you.

May I also point out if you are the person insisting Paki isn't racist then you're null and void in this debate or faux petition.