Say no to stalybridge mosque

Quoted post

#478 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2013-11-06 00:11

#476: Choose a nickname - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:  Of course Paki is racist, it refers directly to ethnicity. If it's not used with deliberate offence such as 'You f***ing Paki' it is in my viewno more harmless than Aussie, Jock, Yank etc. I have comprehensively answered the points raised by using facts and reasoned argument. You don't know whether my views are the minority. I didn't say 'everyone else' but was referring only to those who mindlessly follow the prevailing, politically correct, liberal ethos.

Replies

#481 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2013-11-06 07:58:55

#478: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nope totalitarianism refers to one person enforcing lawswith no input and is much different to a dictatorship. That said if the totalitarian leader eenforced complete free speech and no offence taken then that would still be totalitarianism. Stop trying to make out that use of an offensive word is extreme! I mean really, grow up. Offense isn't decided by those whouse it, iit's by those called it. There is no suitable use of the n word or any other. I say this because comments throughout this thread spoken as fact such as 'they're terrorists'  'they smell'  etc are often used with the p word which makes it offensive by association. Please also look through history and see our treatment of minorities and have some compassion and some forethought before you decide that you have the right to use a word and can use it in appropriate settings. When on earth are you using the n word and it's perfectly ok? Christ.

You can sit there for the rest of your boring life and say your not racist. But you're judged on your action so if you constantly have to reassure and accuse the opposition of extremism to justify yourself then you are. However you want to dance around the houses in your argument. You flit from one point to the next insisting no other is answering questions but your arguments all just become a complete joke when you raise this point. You've undone any work you had done by insisting the right to use the wordiu