Say no to stalybridge mosque

Quoted post

2013-11-09 11:38

Agreed but justifying other peoples clearly prejudiced comments with your own reasoning (which I dont agree with)isnt conducive ve to debate. In the beginning too many comments such as Muslims are terrorists were banded about and justifying those is what set your argument back. That and bringing up halal and trying to put forward an extremism argument for the word Paki. If you disagree with Islam that's fine, and your right to do so but the is completely different than putting forward your opinion as fact.

Replies

#511 Re:

2013-11-10 21:00:59

#500: -  I haven't justified anyone's comments and have no responsibility for the actions of others. On the contrary I have condemned mindless bigotry whilst demonstrating that REASONED oppostion to ANYONE  on ANY grounds is entirely acceptable and stated that demonisation and abuse by slurs such as 'racisty' against any opposition is fascistic, dogma. I have never justified the comment that 'MUslims are terrorists' as the vast majority aren't. The vast majority of terrorist acts however ARE committed by Muslims and there are significant problems being caused in this country by the exponential growth, spread, demands and refusal to meaningfully integrate and assimilate by Muslims. These are all reasons why, having seen numerous carbon copy examples of what's happened in other parts of the north west and UK that so many people are strongly opposed to the Pineapple mosque proposal. I raised Halal specifically as an example of Islamic failure to integrate and abide by and respect our laws and customs and demonstrated the reasons why, in terms of its fundamental inhumane and barbaric nature and the fact that having separate laws for different cultures in one country is dangerous, unfair and divisive that this abhorrent alien practice should be banned. I clearly stated that the word Paki, used in an offensive context is only as unacceptable as other offensive words, for example ones that refer to people's weight, appearance etc but that it should not (as it IS being) given special preference and grossly disproportionate punishment, by the authorities out of all proportion to the seriousness of any incident simply because race is a factor. A reasoned argument based on facts about Islam is what I've posted.