Say no to stalybridge mosque

Quoted post

2013-11-14 13:10

There is a large scale problem with organised gangs of Islamic (mainly of Pakistani descent) paedophile racists targeting White female children, there is no such problem being caused by any other group. 'White rapists' or rapists of any other gender are just that, individuals who target women on a non-racial basis for acts of rape.

What a ridiculous statement. Another example of you extrapolating what you interpret as truth from actual facts. Rapists are a widespread problem regardless of the colour of the women they target. As it happens though, Muslims make up 3% of the population, Rapists make up a much larger % based on last years reported (and unreported) cases. So tell me, this WIDESPREAD problem of muslims attacking white women...how do they do it? It's complete crap. Don't you dare trivialise rape using a minority of cases for your own agenda. disgusting.

Replies

Not a racist but a realist

#537 Take your head out of the sand and read

2013-11-14 19:18:43

#536: -

These links are the tip of the iceberg and this is no Fascist propaganda as they are all mainstream sources. If you deny this his happening you are only fooling yourself and if you are not fooling yourself you are an evil bigot who tries to trivialise the organised gang rape of British children by immigrants.

http://news.sky.com/story/1101483/grooming-report-mps-say-asian-gangs-do-exist

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/503122/20130902/grooming-uk-sex-asian-gang.htm

#538 Re:

2013-11-14 20:41:08

#536: -  I responded to your incorrect statement equating individual acts of rape with organised and systematic paedophile racist grooming. There is no connection between the two apart from the actual offence. If you're so concerned about 'racism' why are you wilfully blind when the victims are White children.The ONLY cultural group committing such offences are Muslim men of mainly Pakistani descent. There has been a constant stream of such cases reported in the media, and large scale convictions. Don't YOU dare deliberately ignore the widespread organised rape of White children to suit your own agenda. I suggest you follow the links on post #537 if you WANT a small sample of the true horror of what is being inflicted on White female children. I didn't trivialise rape but you ARE ignoring it when the ethnicity of the victims doesn't suit your preconceived liberal mantra.