Say no to stalybridge mosque

Quoted post

Stan

#543 Immigrants raping white schoolgirls is never acceptable

2013-11-15 11:38

Of course sexual exploitation is not purely an Asian problem, but statistically speaking it is damning. I cannot fathom people like you who put their personal agenda before sympathy for vulnerable victims being ruthlessly exploited by predatory immigrant gangs. You need to forget the pc mantra and think about the moral implications if your actions.

Replies

#544 Re: Immigrants raping white schoolgirls is never acceptable

2013-11-15 18:08:05

#543: Stan - Immigrants raping white schoolgirls is never acceptable

I am not saying that 'Asians' are completely faultless and commit no crimes, nor am I saying White people are completely to blame for everything. Everything you have 'argued' I haven't said isn't true (apart from the stuff completely incorrect) I am simply putting things into context. You can't demonise an entire race or religion based on some minority acts of disgusting behaviour. We are sat here discussing how predatory Muslims are when the majority of rapists are white or immigrants from Eastern Europe & Jamaica. Yet you will happily accept these people into your community. I don't have an agencda - my only aim is equality and equal opporunities. in time you'll learn that your behaviour has no place in modern society.

#548 Re: Immigrants raping white schoolgirls is never acceptable

2013-11-15 22:27:21

#543: Stan - Immigrants raping white schoolgirls is never acceptable  It's because the victims are White and to the PC brigade, that's simply to be swept under the carpet. Object in the most considered and rational way to a mosque in your locality and the same bunch of hypocrites will instantly castigate and demonise you as 'raycissst'.