Chase Away SL Jihadists - රටේ ද්‍රෝහීන් පන්නන ජාතික පෙත්සම

Quoted post

Damith Mahanama

#225 This is fake. The signatures of the people listed are used without consent

2014-02-07 06:59

This is a fake petition all the signatures posted by one delusional individual who doesn't have any self-respect or integrity. We all know who the signatories are and they are people who love this country and want Sri Lanka to shine as a nation and work toward peace and harmony. They will not use their voice to create racial disharmony. This is a shameful and low act by someone who doesn't know what it means to be a true patriot.

Replies

Thambayya - Jaffna

#226 Re: This is fake. The signatures of the people listed are used without consent

2014-02-11 16:57:29

#225: Damith Mahanama - This is fake. The signatures of the people listed are used without consent

We Tamils doubt it, first 219 people who offered their ungreedy support to the petition must have given a massive boost to this patriotic petition. Being a Tamil, I wish I could be among them. This Damith neuter must be an LTTE terrorist to talk like this. This ass hole must be the fake one who uses Sinhala name to talk like old fart Vasu Deva Nanaykkara. Vasu dog took Tamil bitch from us as his wife and became a ponz who does not have any personality. If this Neuter Damith is Sinhala guy, he must be in the same boat, being inferior dog of his Tamil wife bitch. Hey fake guy, join the others and sign this petition, your tamil bitch would not know it. I promise, I will not tell her when I fuck her next time.