STOP THE MOSQUE/ISLAMIC CENTRE IN YORK

Quoted post

2011-07-21 00:21

If you have studied Islam and have full understanding you will understand why It's a bad idea.

Replies

#281 Re:

2012-07-26 12:44:41

To all people commenting on this petition, i find it absolutely appalling the hatred being written about Islam and muslims. Many of you speak about your great english country but none of u seem to remember any of the oppression and slavery ur country brought countless lands in history i.e India, South Africa etc. if thats is what u mean by your great Christian country, then i surely pity you because that was not the teachings of Jesus Christ (Essa - as he is referred to Islam). Those claiming to have studied Islam and claim to know Islamic history, I urge you to study Islam from authentic sources and not merely Western propaganda created with the objective of obtaining the very comments i see here.

#284 #27 and #28

2012-07-27 19:12:03

U claim to know Islam and the teachings it propogates...i ask you, have you ever the quraan itself in its entirety or do you claim to understand it from the numerous websites created will the sole purpose of spreading false western propoganda in order to instil these hateful and utterly disgusting attitudes being depicted here?