"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

Quoted post

Proudly African-But you call me KwereKwere

#529 LUCLAY WAS NOT ROBBED

2011-08-02 23:10

When Munya was robbed it was not an issue because he was not from South AFrica.... what do they say about those who live in glass houses???? Defeat is a bitter pill to swallow. What entertainment did Otono offer us- except for picking fights and running trantrums like a toddler. As someone said BBA is for adults not the 3year old you sent. FYI we do not love your country, we actually feel pity for you. So you thought being South African makes you special, and you are different from the rest of the Africa, get out of Africa if you think you are not African, nxa!!! For all I know SA was built by the labour of other African countries, those that you call kwerekwere's who know how to work put food on their table than whin at such nonsense, and wait for someone to place food on their table. Wake up from your slumber and offer us real entertainment. And prove me wrong that you are not violent and that all your violent efforts are upo foreigners. Idiots....Ashewus woooooo.

Replies

#534 Re: LUCLAY WAS NOT ROBBED

2011-08-02 23:34:39

#529: Proudly African-But you call me KwereKwere - LUCLAY WAS NOT ROBBED

LUCKLAY WAS ROBBED, if you talk about entertainment can you recount how WENDELL entertained Africa if not to gossip with VIMBAI that looks like wesley snipes. m not a SA but i supported LUCKLAY to the last. Be realistic and for your infomation your so called munya is no match for UTI the IGWEEEEEEEEE

#537 Re: LUCLAY WAS NOT ROBBED

2011-08-02 23:56:56

#538 Re: LUCLAY WAS NOT ROBBED

2011-08-02 23:58:35

you are on the wrong page.We are not playing games.Just give us space

#540 Re: LUCLAY WAS NOT ROBBED

2011-08-03 00:07:56

Shame on you! Not even worth responding to you. Be warned do not bite the hand that feeds you. And go do  and some research do not be so intellectual lazy.

#544 Re: LUCLAY WAS NOT ROBBED

2011-08-03 00:31:00

first of all when minya was robbed we agreed that he was robbed even you say so but there was no need to take it up and make noise about it because the leader of his country took it up and did justice to the boy which was commendable. you dont want to take us on, on lazyness and that whole forigner issue because if you were a real african u woudint be talking as you are,we dont have time for your stupid comments if you feel that he wasint robbed fair enough then keep your mouth shut and let us ''special south africans'' continue with what we are seriously doing,as for sa being built by the labour of other african countries as you put it shows how illiterate you are go back to school and let us do whhat we want to do. talking about violence you sound way violent than us. we love all african countries this is not about africa and who likes who its about fairness.for your information incase you dnt knw sa will never get out of africa sori for you

#547 Re: LUCLAY WAS NOT ROBBED

2011-08-03 00:38:25

#529: Proudly African-But you call me KwereKwere - LUCLAY WAS NOT R 

#592 Re: LUCLAY WAS NOT ROBBED

2011-08-03 10:20:13