THIS IS A PETITION TO REMOVE LAURA GLADING FROM OFFICE

Quoted post

#401 Re: Re: Re: Re:

2014-12-01 05:53

#393: Straight talk - Re: Re: Re:  

So let me get this straight.   The wages in the TA were going to be higher than Delta and United, but you voted the TA down because you wanted wages that were comparable to Delta and United?   Also, you voted no because you don't like that we are serving from snack baskets on some F/C flights.  So you feel that you can dictate to management how to run American Airlines from a labor position?   You're going to teach them how to run a profitable airline, because, since you serve drinks on an airplane, you know so much more than them?   I have serious concerns about your mental well being.  And based on the spelling and grammar errors in your post, I can only assume you are drunk, or suffer from mental retardation.  This petition is a joke, your posts are a joke, and you are a joke.  You are a meathead...........dead from the neck up.

Replies

#402 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2014-12-01 06:30:41

#401: - Re: Re: Re: Re:  

Laura...you should not abuse the Flight Attendants you represent!

#403 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2014-12-01 13:54:55

#401: - Re: Re: Re: Re:  400 divided membership

Laura, you divided the membership. You did not fairly integrate Reno and TWA creating hostile factions. Then you supported management and stripped the rest of their good contract. Now the LUS group is seeing your true colors.

This petition is a unified rebellion. You created the mess!

#421 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2014-12-05 16:11:23

Using the word "Retardation"is not " "Appropriate" 

#426 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2014-12-05 18:02:51

Calling a Flight Attendant mentally retarded is cruel and unethical.

It shows that we are victims of abuse by LG and APFA...they have no respect for us ... but they gladly take all our money!

Info

#449 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2014-12-06 16:08:06

Ok so you say the wages in the TA would have been comparable or more than United and Delta. My question to you is when would it have been that?? At the end term of the TA??? If I'm not mistateken would that have been 5years from now? They wanted to issue money little by little!!! And mind you what would Delta and United be making 5years from now considering what they make now!!!!! And let's not forget their bonuses and profit sharing that they continue to get!!!!! They both will be getting their profit sharing in feb (Happy Valentine Day to them)!!!! United gets 15% and Delta gets 12% yes I said it right if you don't believe me just ask for yourself!!!! Delta is getting new uniforms which are already beautiful!! It is true that the cost of living continue to go . What will the cost of living be 5 years from now?????