WHEN GENOCIDE BECAME "FAMINE" : IRELAND, 1845 - 1850

Quoted post

2015-02-08 13:36

This is my fork and that's my spud, leave it alone or be stabbed in the ars, this is my fork and that's my spud, leave it alone or be stabbed in the ars, this is my fork and that's my spud, leave it alone or be stabbed in the ars, this is my fork and that's my spud, leave it alone or be stabbed in the ars, this is my fork and that's my spud, leave it alone or be stabbed in the ars, this is my fork and that's my spud, leave it alone or be stabbed in the ars, this is my fork and that's my spud, leave it alone or be stabbed in the ars, this is my fork and that's my spud, leave it alone or be stabbed in the ars..

Replies

Admins educating moron's.

#554 Re: To derisory ignorance. A personal reply.to commenter 528

2015-03-17 11:04:19

#528: -  

mo·ron

(môr′ŏn′)

n.
1. A person who is considered foolish or stupid.
2. A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive

I trust you will find this MORE than self descriptive. Have a great day,

#556 Re: site response to racist and moronic commenter No. 528

2015-03-17 11:17:41

#528: -  

mo·ron

(môr′ŏn′)

I trust you will find this more than self descriptive of yourself.  Have a nice day.  We recommend 'further education'. That's why we've posted it twice.

n.
1. A person who is considered foolish or stupid.
2. A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive