PETITION: We the people of South Africa want Jacob Zuma to step down

Quoted post

george goch

#114 Re:

2015-06-09 11:22

#23: -  

Blaming Zuma on everything, blaming Zuma for your failures, blaming Zuma for your own family suffering because of you not getting because you are not skilled, o educated enough,"please check how many jobs are there that requires formal education" so the government must always feed you? Learn to be rational about issue

Replies

#115 Yes we do blame Zuma and the anc for being a usless rapeste corrupted president. sorry for you but i

2015-06-09 12:57:05

#114: george goch - Re:  

Yes we do blame Zuma and the anc for being useless a raper and curropted president.Sorry for you its is only the anc people how doesn't want to work they wants everything for free just like zuma so pt that in your pipe and smoke it  If the people of the president don't get thing mahala they toi toi and burn things down that they did not build so please show this to your brainless  president

Lee

#737 Re: Re:

2015-12-11 09:17:36

#114: george goch - Re:  

And you decide to make this about black and white...I thought this was an economic battle but people like you make me realise that some things will never change...And as a black person who was considering signing this thing, your comment just made me realise that I might be falling into the trap of assisting a white person in their struggle to oppress me, again. And a weird feeling tells me this is not much about the president and his incompetency, yes partially, but this is. yet again about whites refusing to be even a little below a black man. Unfortunately, the president is black. The next president will probably be black and you just need to accept it, swallow your supremacy mentality and live...