We Demand Justice for YueYue - 15yr Sentences for Drivers

Quoted post

jigx

2011-10-25 15:41

I still can't get-over with this after 3 days... The image of a young yueyue being crushed down by two sanamagans and being snobbed and ignored by heartless bypassers still lingers into my brain. My wife re-processed(psychologically) me after she noticed my repeated story-telling; how I was deeply saddened by the incident.

Replies

#61 Re:

2011-10-25 23:57:40

#53: jigx -  

I know how you feel :'(  I was in shock and just could not take in nor beleive this video was real and it really did happen. I could not sleep for days thinking about Yue Yue and her pain and suffering, I still cannot lay my head without thinking about her and all of the other millions of children that have been murdered in cold blood. :'( Including Brianna Lopez. We have no hummanity left in this world, no love for our future, our children. It sickens me and makes me so sad what is going on in this aweful world. But sometimes it eases my mind when I know there are other people like you and like myself that care! God watch over all of the children of the world and protect them. Send them your angels to love them and keep them safe. Protect the children all over the world, like in Africa from those wizards that kidnap children and murder them in cold blood as a sacrifice for wealth! this is an outcry! Please reach out to every single one of them. RIP all the children all over the world who have been taken from us. You are now in a better place little angels. God has taken your pain away and suffering and gave you wings and all the love you deserve. You will always and for ever be in my heart and prayers. <3

carmina dennis