Save Nu107 FM's rock music-oriented programming format!!!

Quoted post

IRaymundo

#384 ADIOS NU

2010-11-08 19:10

Me and my wife passed NU 107 last Sunday, we saw the large crowd outside but then we thought that they are just having a concert or something, I didn't realize that It's going to be their last day until we got home and saw an article about the station closing down on yahoo. I was shock from what I learned, the only station that I've been listening for the past 13 years will now be closed, the station that introduced me to rock will now be gone and the station who taught me about artists like tool, apc, stone roses, thursday and deftones who has been a big influence in my life will now become history. D*MN, I still can't accept it and It has been breaking my heart since Sunday. There was this article saying that NU is just a radio station and closing it won't have much effect. Well, Son of B*tch. Maybe she didn't know where I'm coming from or we’re all coming from, NU is the only authority when it comes to real rock music here in the Philippines, it didn't only affect my life but it also influenced my brother who is a musician by heart and It's where you listen to if you want to know more about rock. But I guess, all good things must come to an end or it just occurred in the most unexpected moment, when we all thought that this won't ever happen. Life won't be the same without you NU, It's sad that my daughter won't have a chance to listen to you anymore; we'll just probably wait for your reincarnation then. ADIOS NU, till we meet again.

Replies

sanomamich

#401 Re: ADIOS NU

2010-11-14 11:01:17

#384: IRaymundo - ADIOS NU

son of bitch. haha. wtf? im shock. haha. shocked is more like it. so, if you really do listen to NU how come you dint even know they were closing down? faker. dont ride on with news. it makes the whole point useless.