Chase Away SL Jihadists - රටේ ද්‍රෝහීන් පන්නන ජාතික පෙත්සම

Quoted post

katu

2012-04-27 09:05

I am ashamed that you couldnt even make a real petition. those signatures you have stolen were from another petition calling for peace and harmony. shame on you calling yourself a Buddhist and going against the basic principles of buddhism and shame on you for the lack of integrity!

http://transcurrents.com/news-views/archives/11601

Replies

A Sri Lankan

#47 Wake up

2012-05-11 12:06:11

#4: katu -

Iis becase of people like this who have such narrow and selfish mindsets that result in wars. Now that the war with the LTTE is over looks like uneducated fools like this want another war this time based on religion. when will you fools realize the gravity of such hateful actions.

This land belongs to everyone...all sri lankans who are born in to this country regardless of religion or race. you can have a majority religion in the country that is fine but that does not mean any other religion is lesser or should be chased away. if you belive in such actions then how can you be called a true buddhist. Buddhism is based on the core values of tollerance and harmony with each other and the world around you. buddhist who act like this are nothing more than thugs.

I am not going to sit here and waste my time trying to talk about how wrong this is because frankly if you act like this in the first place I doubt you even have the interlectual capacty to understand the argument so why waste time. I just wanted to express my disgust in how people act in this country.

its been only 3 years since the last was and at this rate we will have another one on our hands in the next 2 years. so to all you fools out there good luck. people with brains will simply move away and all you will be left with is a bunch of animals who cant seem to do anything right.