Help Us Reinstate Tarfside Pre School Provisions

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Help Us Reinstate Tarfside Pre School Provisions.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2014-07-21 12:15

2014-07-21 14:45

The primary school is the heart of our rural community and the nursery provision is vital in helping to keep this small but fantastic school open. Former pupils have gone on to do very well in many different fields so the argument that it is not a good learning environment is not valid.

2014-07-21 14:46

Tarfside pre school group opened 15 years ago - it took another 2 years to convince Angus Council to officially recognise it as a nursery and take on the running of it - such a shame they closed it rather than just moth balling it until such time as there were again nursery aged children in the glen!

2014-07-21 15:06

Rural communities are constantly hit and punished for their way of life. Tarfside nursery was a life line for my son and I when we lived in the Glen, it was the most magic setting with an amazing early years practitioner at the helm. How will the school ever attract more families if they cannot provide a competitive service?

2014-07-21 15:24

I don't know how they expect families to come live here if their kids can't get the nursery education that they need, it is unreasonable to expect the children to travel to Edzell, also fuel costs involved in getting them there.

2014-07-22 18:34

Good luck all at Tarfie tots fighting to have a Tarfside nursery.