FTTH Petition - Wilro Park / Helderkruin / Roodekrans area

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition FTTH Petition - Wilro Park / Helderkruin / Roodekrans area.

2015-10-10 20:40

To get FTTH.

2016-08-09 08:09

Because i have the worst signal for data. I have Neotel, Vodacom & mtn. Tbey are all rubbish. Telkom will not give me adsl cause cable was stolen.

Anonymous

#3 Re: Need FTTH

2016-08-24 09:22

Almost a year has gone by, and it doesn't look like we are even on the radar.

2016-11-11 18:28

How many signatures do we need

JakesIV

2016-12-11 07:21

I have dark fibre 80 meters from my home but no service provider is extending this fibre to the home. They all just waiting for someone else fo do it and then they want to sell their services. They dont want to invest . They just want to profit in someones elses effort. Mweb is prime example of a profiteering company that do NOT invest in South Africa. Mweb reminds of the ANC gonvernment. Just lining pockets. 

1 year later after starting this petition. No company stepped forward with plans to extend fibre in Helderkruin. 

So disappointing. Companies also started to disinvest in ADSL. Look around and see how many companies stock ADSL filters. Out dsl network fails more often and speeds are deteriorating. My only option to get faster speeds tgan 4Mbits is to go Telkom LTE advance at a premium rip off rate. What is our options appart from bitching about no FTTH and signing fruitless petitions.