Hands Off Hartlebury Common

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Hands Off Hartlebury Common.

Tracy

#76 Re: Re: sanity in our open spaces

2011-06-22 21:09

#29: - Re: sanity in our open spaces

It is the current organisations only way to deal with opposition to their plans by treating people as if they know best - which we all know is not necessarily so. I remember that they tried to cut down trees once before on the common and a late good friend of mine who lived at the bottom of the common and had used it for years was involved in putting yellow ribbons around the old oaks that were marked for destruction, to try and protect them. If they cut down the man made pine woodland on the top they had better check for Buzzard nests, as I have seen many parent and baby birds nesting there over the years!

steve mccarron
The author of this petition

#77 Re:

2011-06-22 21:18

#73: -

Thanks for your comments, the funding for this work has been missapropriated from the EU.

The Council should not be doing this work because they do NOT own Hartlebury Common.

The Council are in the position of carrying out criminal damage to the site as they do not have ownership so also, and subject to various misdemeanours as described by exstensive laws and protections which they are guilty of breaking.

Because of this the council are  guilty of misrepresentation, fraudulant claims, fraud and other criminal offences.

This will be proven.

Steve

steve mccarron

#78 Re: sanity in our open spaces

2011-06-22 21:25

#74: -

The worlds most important habitats are our natural enviroments. At the moment at Hartlebury Common different and diverse animals and plants rub shoulders in a unique interdependancy.

Lets not let some idiots turn this place into a barren wasteland.

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2011-06-22 21:26

2011-06-22 21:46

steve mccarron

#81 Re: Re: Re: sanity in our open spaces

2011-06-23 02:24

#76: Tracy - Re: Re: sanity in our open spaces

Thanks for your comments Tracy. It is interesting to know what happened before. We assume that members of Worcester County Council read this petition so will have taken note of the buzzard nests along with the ravens we have seen. Please join our association by contacting me at my email address  - steve@stevemccarron.co.uk - and get people to sign this petition to prevent the ruin of this wonderful and beautiful natural landscape.

By joining together we can all claim back the common for everyone from Worcester County Council who have assumed the rights of ownership illegally. The Council's remit is to protect unimpeded access for the public and also to protect the habitat of indigenous plant and animal life instead of head on collision with us, the ratepayers. The Council should be able to work together with local people for the mutual future of the Common.

Best wishes and thank you very much, Steven McCarron

2011-06-23 09:43

2011-06-23 14:38

STEVE,JUST TELL ALL THE CLEVER DICKS TO LEAVE OUR COMMON ALONE GOOD LUCK.
Steve McCarron

#84 Re:

2011-06-23 15:27

#82: -

And the continued funding for this crack pot scheme is either  missapropriated from the EU and or from rate payers, for ever and ever and ever. Add that cost up if you can. Anyway, it was their decision to waste this money illegally, not mine or anyones from what I can see after talking to the general public. Get your facts right!

2011-06-23 16:04

nanny val.

#86 common land?

2011-06-23 16:11

As comment 63 states we fought hard to stop the council from chopping down trees 15 years ago and we succeeded. We (and others) fought hard and went to every meeting, and there were a lot of them, to try and stop the common being fenced in. We involved councillors and the 2 local M.P's, we involved the local M.E.P. as well. We have a big fat file on all we did which you are welcome to see. Unfortunately the fences went up and now it's your turn, and others to continue the fight. We were just waiting for the first incident to happen with the cattle on the ground. Can't say I agree with your methods but best of luck.

2011-06-23 16:39

2011-06-23 17:26

steve mccarron

#89 Re: common land?

2011-06-23 17:44

#86: nanny val. - common land?

Since the much publiced, well organized, well managed, well attended  public meetings (Liz Nether WCC) which garnered 29 votes out of 40 people voting in favour of the changes I cannott argue with worcester county council's judgement sureley. Why bother?

I applaude you for the action you took , which was because you thought that extreme measures had been taken to defeat opposition and public opinion, which in turn justified your challenge.

I am sorry for the distress that my campaign may cause but it is simply a means to an end. You have to undestand that welfare conditions are not relevant as this is a commercial project and the cattle and public are fairly irrelevant in the scheme of things. nobody is listening to us and no on will, ever. My way, lets wait and see.

Thank you for wishing me good luck

Steve

2011-06-23 18:15

2011-06-23 18:47

steve mccarron

#92 Re:

2011-06-24 00:43

#83: -

Thanks for your encouragement, lets meet up, I will buy you a drink.

Steve

Steve McCarron

#93 Re: common land?

2011-06-24 02:39

#86: nanny val. - common land?

Please can I meet you to look at your file?

Best wishes

Steve

2011-06-24 07:35

2011-06-24 09:41

2011-06-24 10:08

2011-06-24 11:41

Steve McCarron

#98 Re: sanity in our open spaces

2011-06-24 12:02

#94: -

HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT THIS SITE IS CALLED HANDS OFF HARTLEBURY COMMON.

IT IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT JUST THAT.

iT IS A FORUM FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE SIGNED AND WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT.

IF YOU FEEL SO STRONGLY ABOUT  WHAT I HAVE DONE AND, OR THE FUTURE OF HARTLEBURY COMMON, START YOUR OWN PETITION!

I ONLY DELETE IDIOTIC, SNAPPY, CAUSTIC, MISPELT, OR DELIBERETLEY GOADING MESSAGES.

ANYWAY, YOU MAKE YOURSELF LOOK STUPID, NOT JUST TO ME BUT TO ANY BODY ELSE WITH HALF A BRAIN, SO I AM DOING  A FAVOUR FOR MORONS LIKE YOU.

2011-06-24 12:12

2011-06-24 12:37