Dr Elizabeth Torrance Memorial Park

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Dr Elizabeth Torrance Memorial Park.

2016-11-05 05:12

Dr T did so much for her patients and the community. There will never be another like her ! This would be a wonderful way to honor her

2016-11-05 08:16

Dr T was our Dr for 17 years to me, my husband and son. The only Doctor who I trust, could talk to and felt comfortable with. Will never find another as caring as her. Missed dearly. This is a wonderful idea and I hope it happens quickly. Dr T deserves it.

2016-11-05 09:17

Doctor Torrance was my doctor for thirty years she cared for me and always went out of her way for all her patients to help in any way possible she deserves to be honored in the community she unshelfishly served for so long. She will be sorely missed.

#79 park

2016-11-06 00:58

there is an unmarked council park in macintyre avenue off feather street that is close to dr.t's sugery,could be a good place for dr.t's memory

2016-11-06 03:55

Dr Torrance was an extremely dedicated doctor who always thought of what was best for her patients, often working extremely long hours. She also researched to get optimum results. Dr Torrance was a "one in a million GP" who you don't usually find these days.

2016-11-07 05:51

Dr T was our doctor for over 30years. She was never to busy to talk to you about anything that might be troubling you even when it seemed trivial. We had many happy times with her as well as our sadder times. She will always have a special place in our hearts.

2016-11-08 06:32

Dr T was my mentor. The woman I looked up to and will continue to look up to despite her passing. She was more than my doctor. She was my friend and my confidant; as she was to many others in the community. Such a memorial in her honour will definitely help fill the void that we all have since she left us.

2016-11-14 05:50

Like so many others Liz looked after my husband and me and my son also. Liz was like no other,such a wonderful lady,she help my family cope with my husband's illness,without her i wouldn't of managed,she helped me find my inner strength. I love her dearly.The petition is a terrific idea,GOOD ON YOU

2016-11-17 12:09

Because myself and family were patients since 1986. We were not locals but we were happy to travel and wait for the best care.

2016-11-30 09:56

Dr. Torrance was my doctor for my entire life - 30 years. She helped me through so much and help me even more when I became my mum's carer. She would always be there if I needed to talk about anything. She was someone I always considered one of my role models. She helped so many people and I believe there should be some where we can remember her close to her practice