Justice for Nasser Ahmed

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Justice for Nasser Ahmed.

2016-11-14 22:57

What you did to that boy was just so wrong.

2016-11-14 22:58

our children need to be protected

#28 Re:

2016-11-14 23:01

#1: -  

he doesn't deserve to be a deputy head his a pig

2016-11-14 23:04

Want justice on one should be treated like this

2016-11-14 23:04

Put Nassars case a side for a second, if someone had a severe asthma attack on a bus, out with his mates or maybe even a restaurant and ended up in hospital would you blame the bus company or the driver, his mates or the restaurant? Nassar was unfortunately kept in detention and when it was extended he panicked. How is any teacher or even a parent to know a child will panic like that? Did the deputy refuse to help Nassar or stop him from using his inhaler? Now that would be a crime. 

2016-11-14 23:10

I am in shocked. It's disgusting and non forgivable we want justice for him so in future this won't happen to no one.

#32 Re:

2016-11-14 23:14

#30: -  

From what I have read he had learning disabilities and they have been aware of his existing medical conditions. And each school have a medical room, so IF he did have an asthma attack what did the school do? so it is for the law to decide who is liable, furthermore, he was under the school's care. An investigation is required and this needs to be raised as an awareness to all schools in the UK.

2016-11-14 23:14

Justice for nasser ahmed and his family. No one should be locked away in the basement.

#34 Re:

2016-11-14 23:19

#33: -  

He wasn't locked away. It's a basement floor but there are classes on that floor including a library and other offices. He was in a classroom not a dungeon. 

#35 Re: Re:

2016-11-14 23:22

#32: - Re:  

My 12 year daughter has asthma and she carry in her bag the pump. She no to use in emergency. This is very sad for the family. 

#36 Re: Re:

2016-11-14 23:23

#34: - Re:  

People who are from the school have no right to comment. Fabricating matters with shit!

2016-11-14 23:25

Kids from that school were told not to say anything to anyone. That school for many years had horrible teachers. Ofsted should have closed it down years ago!

#38 Re: Re: Re:

2016-11-14 23:30

#36: - Re: Re:  

Your clearly upset. The child was in a comma so where did all this info come from? I'm not from the school and never been inside it. Who's fabricating things here? Child being locked up and being made to clean a basement? The petition had one story and the cousin sent out something different. I'm sure the school and police will be investigating.

Brothers and sisters please don't forget that Nassar is no longer here with us. We should keep him in our prayers. Please don't make up stories, not in Nassars name. 

#39 Re: Re: Re: Re:

2016-11-14 23:32

#38: - Re: Re: Re:  

Your reply states there are offices and library downstairs - clearly you know the school. These facts have clearly come from the actual incident. 

And school won't put their hand up and admit will they? They messed up they need to be reprimanded he was under the school's care. These facts 'stories' have come from families. This school has never had a good reputation.  This matter will need to be thoroughly investigated

2016-11-14 23:37

I want justice

#41 Re: Re:

2016-11-14 23:41

#32: - Re:  

A man once had severe chest pains at his doctors. Possibly a heart attack. Do you know what the doctors did at the surgery? They called an ambulance and when it arrived those paramedics took over. Doctors didn't know what to do. The school medical room isn't a hospital and the school staff will only know basic first aid. What we need to know is how long after Nassar had the panic attack was the ambulance called and did they take him seriously straightaway. This isn't just about the deputy here it's the whole school and the system? Does anyone know for a fact here if the child was locked in that room alone? A genuine question that..

2016-11-14 23:43

Justice is required for the deceased (may he rest in peace) Human Rights may well have been abused. Why is this not in the news. I hope the Metropolitan Police will look into this. These days can't trust children anywhere.

#43 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2016-11-14 23:47

#39: - Re: Re: Re: Re:  

I know that information because I read a Facebook article from a sister who works at the school. According to her, that floor is part of the school and the room he was is seems like it was a classroom so does it really matter that the incident took place on the basement level, ground or level 1. Description says he was made to clean the basement. Is that 100% accurate? 

#44 Re: Re: Re:

2016-11-14 23:47

#41: - Re: Re:  

I say no one should speculate and leave it for the lawyers/barristers - the qualified people to look into this. If there is an offence committed by the school. The word 'deputy' indicates it was s/he who acted alone. This isn't about another scenario and examples. Please have some respect. This is Nassars case, not a public case in court.

#45 Re:

2016-11-14 23:49

#6: -  

School closed down? You clearly haven't been around on this earth long enough to understand better not to comment on situations you weren't there to witness. Anger won't bring back the poor child or console his family.

#46 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2016-11-14 23:51

#43: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:  

I would never rely social media on facebook - such as articles they are not facts. Avoid speculating. If the family member states this on their petition understand and respect their anger, pain and the loss. 

#47 Re:

2016-11-14 23:53

#6: -  

Hear hear! This school has had bad reputation. Those who defend clearly support the school and probably even work there! I say ask all pupils for their opinions!

2016-11-14 23:56

Because that was a wrong punishment in the basement with no one to keep an eye on him when they knew his medical condition. I was planning to send my little brother to this school don't think I am anymore after hearing this.

2016-11-14 23:58

Need justice for him and his family for what they had to endure because of the school

2016-11-15 00:00

I am disgusted and appalled that we live in such a society where an innocent boy is punished for just tipping a bin!! Justice is needed and punishment to those who attacked him!!