SAVE OUR ENGLISH KENNELS FROM SPANISH CORRUPTION

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition SAVE OUR ENGLISH KENNELS FROM SPANISH CORRUPTION.

2014-05-08 22:40

Please dont shut kennels down as they did a fantastic job looking after my male dog. He seemed a lot more better behaved and settled

2014-07-03 16:34

This whole business is a disgrace. The kennels are very important as I nly trust these ones to keep my dog while I'm away! KEEP THEM OPEN!

2014-07-14 13:05

We have only just found out this dreadful news after booking a 2 week holiday in September. We phoned to book Nisku in and are devastated to find the kennels are closed. It is the only kennels our dog will go to happily, so we will probably have to cancel our vacation. How about all dog owners hold a protest rally to show our support for these wonderful people at Eurasia Dream Kennels?

2014-07-30 08:51

This is so sad as our dog was so happy with you all.This is not the first time, the bowling club Lemon Tree was shut down with the same reason. Paperwork not done properly. Los Montisenos again.
Someone at the townhall or a relative was inconvenienced with traffic or noise.

2014-09-02 19:30

Too much corruption in local govt.

2015-04-23 10:05

I am signing because animals (like children) should never be helpless victims of human beauracracy. We have to help those who have no voice.

2015-11-11 10:38

Because the owner had followed all the rules getting papers ect renovated the kennels spending a lot of money on them and then was closed down for no reason .we live in Los montesinos and there are not enough good kennels around that we can trust

2015-12-11 13:53

I am a local estate agent and actually know the man who started these kennels over 30 years ago, and some of the former owners.
If you want more information then simply contact me. Regards, Simon Ward.
doglover

#84 Re:

2016-04-23 19:33

#1: -  

when all these little hitlers running local councils have discriminated against the expats living here in Spain have got fed up with these ego inflated "job worths" and gone back to their own country Spain will be again a third world country.

doggy

#85 Re:

2016-04-24 13:04

#2: -  

I suggest everyone boycotts montesinos and spends their money somewhere which is controlled by an honest council.