Stop electronic cigarette prohibition in New York

/ #49

2014-04-11 00:18

I have been a lifelong resident of New York and a smoker for 22 years. After numerous attempts at quitting, (i.e. Nicorette gum, zyban, hypnosis and acupuncture) I finally had success with an e –cigarette. I now have been tobacco free for over a year. Let it be clear that any bill that restricts or bans what is helping many people quit smoking will be met with fierce opposition from not only the vaping community but their families as well. With millions of users across the United States and hundreds of thousand right here in New York, rest assured that opposition to your bill will reflect itself at the ballot box.
The majority of the vaping community is of a generation unlike ours of yesterday. These are men and women who do not just follow the leader and believe what is written in the printed journals of America’s largest corporations. Today’s generation questions government’s motivations and makes an educated decision on all things that may affect their health. The yester years of Government and corporate controlled media have lost credibility.
In ending, I suggest that the New York State government fall back on the issue of electronic cigarettes and e-juice and concentrate on putting New York back into the fiscal stability it once enjoyed.

Pc
Suffern N.Y