Remove TJ Brown from his position of authority

LE Lt. Alexander - retired

/ #40 Travesty

2014-04-23 16:23

I was informed of this petition and I am observing a disgrace to the city of Bloomfield and its citizens, and more so to the law enforcement community. The Mayor, City Council, and the Chief of Police should be ashamed to allow its officers to act in such an unbecoming manner as you all are. Without a doubt you all are violating policies of the department, HR, USDOL, EEOC, and just moral decency by crucifying a fellow officer and human being, where is your shame? You are divulging departmental affairs and communications that are confidential to protect everyone involved in the investigation, to include the department itself. I would think that an accredited law enforcement agency and any outside accredited agencies that were involved in the investigation, to include the District Attorney would have been able complete Internal Affairs fact finding conclusion and make the appropriate determination to the accusations made, as they are entrusted by the community to investigate crimes against persons and property. You and any other officers involved in this onslaught of defamation are in insinuating that your agency could not handle an investigation properly, that your administration is inept, and justice was somehow miscarried. Where is your proof, you present nothing more than was insinuated before and investigated? How did Mr. Brown achieve a ranking of Sergeant if he was not an able, qualified, and exemplary officer in his job performance? You all have grabbed your pitchforks and torches and are attempting to destroy an individual for your own selfish reasons, whatever they may be. God knows

Romans 14:10 Why do you pass judgment on your brother? Or you, why do you despise your brother? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God;