Remove TJ Brown from his position of authority

Former BPD

/ #64 Re:

2014-04-23 22:39

#57: concerned citizen -

I agree, this department is rotten from the chief down. Far to many rejects from the other departments. I would bet Josh was asked to resign form his former Police Department so he could leave in good standing for other possible law enforcement jobs. You know as well as I do that he went through an internal investigation. Even the LT is in trouble for domestic violence against his wife. This was investigated by San Juan County Sheriff's Department and is currently being reviewed by the San Juan District Attorney's Office. Yep, the same LT that took his wife out on SWAT calls. How stupid is it to take your wife that has no training at all to a possible shoot out with a suspect.  I believe this is why Josh feels he can do and say anything he wants without anything happening to him for his actions. This whole situation is sad and the only people that are hurt is the citizens of our community. What a black eye Josh has given his department and the officers that work there. But hey they are just as racist as he is. It's common knoweledge they all bad mouth Native Americans, Hispanics and now I would say gays in there roll call each and everytime before shift starts. If you Officers at the Bloomfield Police Department don't want the citizens to know about your prejudice and hate speech stop doing it infront of people that have to witness your outrageous behavior. Yep I have witnessed it first hand.